Taliban of Moscow

Here we go to all the trouble to elimate the Taliban in one part of the
world and it pops up right here in our very own city council. Clothing is
for protection from the eliments, but mostly to project our own lofty self
images of our supposed stature to one another ( rich,poor, hip, chic, etc.).
If two little breasts put this much fear our people , what the hell are we
gona do if we ever see a penis. Are we to believe that Adam had to look the
other way as Eve went about her daily chores, or have we re-written the
story so that the children will believe she had a K-mart bra on?
Best to just mind your own busniness and  others will mind theirs, don't go
topless if you don't want to, but don't tell us we can't. Don't drink if you
don't want to, but don't tell us we can't. Hell, we can whistle if we want
too.
Sam Duncan

Back to TOC