Re: City Council Update

I must disagree; if anything, the debate over this shows that everyone in
this town, let alone this culture, does not agree about how other people's
bodies should be covered.  I am grateful to live in a town with so few
problems that all this attention can be given to this silly matter.

People offended by this car wash just need to wait for the weather to
change.  Once winter starts, in a couple of days, the women involved will
put their clothes back on.

I actually have a number of over-the-top (get it?) comments to add, but I
don't want to be accused of not grasping anything...

Sunil Ramalingam