Re: City Council Update

What's absurd here is the proposed ordinance, and that's one (of so many)
reasons people are "poking fun."

Personally, I also find your declaration that "we have decided" to be both
absurd in its concept and offensive by its assumptions. Certainly from a
quick read of the discourse on Vision2020 alone, it is obvious that our
Moscow "culture" is not in agreement on the matter, little alone the rest
of the country.

Mitch Parks
Moscow, ID

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Kacey Krehbiel wrote:

> I find it pitiful to see so many people poking fun at the topic.  Making
> over the top comments is abusrd, there is something called culture that we
> have in our country, and in that we have decided that women showing their
> breasts, is not socially acceptable.  It is not a hard concept to grasp.

Back to TOC