Re: City Council Update (fwd)

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Mike Harshbarger wrote:

> B.  It shall be a defense to exposure of failure to cover the pubescent
> female breast below the point immediately above the top of the areola that
> the person was in the act of breastfeeding at the time of such exposure or
> failure to cover.

Is there a legal definition of breastfeeding somewhere especially in
respect to the age of the person being fed? Or will this create a loophole
that might be more disruptive in public than simple bare breasts?

My own mental imagery is giving me giggle-fits. Though I'm certain a woman
using this type of defense would find it harder to wash a car.

Back to TOC