Re: City Council

Thank you Pam for your listing the various ordinances.  Perhaps someone with
more legal expertise than I can answer a few questions I have.

Why can the city council declare the nipple and areolas of females indecent
but not males?

When does a female become "mature"?

If it becomes unlawful to show the contour of nipple and areola, does this
also mean through swim suits, t-shirts (dry or wet), sports bras etc?

Will the city council require the MPD to have an officer at the pool every
day to make sure above is cited when it happens?

To what extent is the term "southern hemisphere" defined?

If someone were to spill water on a female and the contour then shows, who
gets cited?

How much will it cost the city to litigate this action and where does the
council think the funds will come from?
         (Assume through the US Supreme Court)

John Danahy
jdanahy@turbonet.com