RE: City Council

Hey Guys there's more to it then just being able to
display your breasts in public.  The activists that so
confounded the judicial system didn't take into
account what it might mean in future sexual assault
cases.  It's entirely possible that the new legal
defense will be "She was topless, she must have been
asking for it."
Personally, I keep my goods to myself and still
wouldn't fall for that defense but it is a frightening
possiblity and a leap backward for defense against
sexual assault.
Dona Black
--- Tom Hansen <thansen@moscow.com> wrote:
> I tend to agree with Mr. Danahy.  What is good for
> the goose is good for the
> gander.  Is this the same city council that will not
> allow beer signs to be
> visible from Main Street?
>
> We should have a sign on both the north and south
> entrances to Moscow on
> I-95.
>
> "Welcome to Moscow, Idaho.  Please set your watches
> back 50 years."
>
> Take care,
>
> Tom Hansen

> Work like you don't need the money.
> Love like you've never been hurt.
> Dance like nobody's watching.
>
> - Author Unknown

=====

EVERY EXISTANCE SPEAKS A LANGUAGE OF ITS OWN. a.r.