Re: US 95

Hi David,

I was just wondering about the picture. What is the line of stuff in the
foreground? To me it looks like barbed wire. I was wondering if that is
a deterrent to the poor animal that longs to be on the other side.

And who had the authority to put the wire up in the first place? was it
not the owner of the land. and could not the owners of all the land from
here to the grade decide to put a road on their property with out your
permission have that right?

Therefore it is up to them to stop this future road, not those who do
not own the land.

Just a thought (albeit a small one)

Doug Farris

Back to TOC