RE: Homosexuals Can "Come Out" of Homosexuality

John:

If you look more into the issue you will find that those that have
successfully "come out of their homosexuality" have actually been closer
to bi-sexual on the Kinsey Scale and have "chosen" to ignore part of
their sexual nature.  To repeat your quote below, with my emphasis added
""sexual orientation, once thought to be an unchanging trait, is
actually quite flexible for SOME people."

Can't be cured, because I don't have a disease,
Brad Neuman
bradneuman@moscow.com