coming us 95 picture/s

 Hi all,
Im going to attempt to send at least one picture containing about 177K.
It was taken yesterday and is part of a large wet land 500 ft west from the south bound lane of the proposed Paradise Ridge route. It is known as Steven's Springs.
If we can't stop the road for just this one resident moose its a shame in my opinion.

If this works and is not to unpopular I'll continue to seek a few more before the state staged show this week.

 David Sarff