Re:

At 08:07 PM 6/23/2002 -0700, Kirk Koefod wrote:
>Bob,
>  Christians today do not condone slavery, or demonize people of race.
>Homosexuality is not a race of people but rather individuals choosing a
>dangerous behavior. So if apartment owners do not want this sort of behavior
>conducted on their premises so be it. They own it they should make the
>decision. Actually it is the federal government that is demonizing with its
>no discrimination policy's.

Oh, that's an easy one.  How common it was to believe that "Blacks are by
their very nature criminal and prone to rape and kill.  Therefore I will
not rent to these dangerous people."

Do we all remember the line, "The South will not be crucified on the cross
of desegregation!"

Bob Hoffmann
846 Mabelle St.
Moscow, ID  83843