Re: I'm a fag-enabler, too

Just thought all should see the replies we enablers are sparking
from our soon to visit lunatic fringe...My offer to give $$ to promote
"enabling" stands. I fervently hope they help us make lots of $$ for
enabling the rights of others!
Debi Robinson-Smith

Send reply to:  	"dartjr" <fredjr@godhatesfags.com>