Re: I'm a fag-enabler, too

I, too, am an unabashed--in fact down right proud!-- fag-enabler.
While I will be out of town during the Freddie Fiasco, I like Melynda
Huskey's suggestion of donating $ to my gay/lesbian/bi/trans
neighbors for every minute Freddie exhibits his lunacy in Moscow. I
will gladly donate (from my not so vast wealth) 25 cents for each
minute he is actually on the U of I campus rousing the few rabble in
Moscow/Pullman who would actually pay any attention to him. I
encourage others to do the same, and to post the total to Freddie
so he can see how much $$he is raising for those he hates!
Debi Robinson-Smith

Back to TOC