Re: Discrimination

Usually when I hear someone say "That's a lot of what
if's" it's in reference to a chain of events that all
would need to occur in a certain sequence in order to
cause some type of problem.  I'm not sure what kind of
a point you're trying to make.  Is it that you don't
believe discrimination occurs?  There are likely
several subscribers on this list who are capable of
providing real life examples.

Some people choose to walk away from discrimination,
which is their right, and some people choose to take
it through some mediation process, which is also their
right.  And if the mediator decides that fair business
practices are to be adhered to within a community,
Doug even has the freedom to say that we're not living
in a free society.  And he would be correct since my
rights end where his rights start.  Thus, I don't have
the freedom to stomp all over Doug's rights if he
doesn't want me to.  This is Doug's complaint, but I
don't have an issue with it.

-SD