Re: Our World

Good to hear that you're going out and about Doug.
You may actually find out that the world is actually a
very beautiful place and not as hollow and ugly as you
would have your kids believe.  Have a great trip and
try to enjoy!

Love,

-Scott

--- Douglas <dougwils@moscow.com> wrote:
So, against my better judgment, I say something like
this: "Um -- maybe you don't have kids in your schools
because you quit having them. And if any actually make
it into the womb, you think it should be legal to get
them out of there. Talk about eviction. And if any of
successfully run that gauntlet and actually show up,
you provide them with a fifth-rate education, and turn
them loose into your hollow and ugly world. And maybe
you don't have access to our kids anymore because we
looked at all this and quit giving them to you to
educate. Just a thought."