Re: Car Wash

> I certainly appreciate the self-reliance of the young ladies who are
> washing cars topless in Moscow today. According to the Lewiston Tribune,
> they are trying to raise money for their rent. after a run of bad luck....

> ... I wish these young ladies quick success in their
> enterprise, to earn their rent money and then to quickly shut this
> operation down....

Yes, that is certainly the American way - start a new business, and when it
really takes off, shut it down. What with the easy money, all the free
publicity in newspapers and radio, and the backing of the city council and
local district judge, these enterprising young students of the economics of
Modernity will probably open a permanent operation on the highway. Instead
of "Heart of the Arts," I envision a new slogan: "Moscow, Idaho - Home of
the Topless Car Wash."

What is it again that concerns you about private education?

Gregory C. Dickison
Lawyer & Counselor at Law
Post Office Box 8846
312 South Main Street