Alturas

Dear Vision2020:

This message follows up on yesterday's, concerning the new "Park Place
Plaza" development at Alturas Technology Park.

Two Moscow Business Incubator graduates have signed up for space in the
new building. One is ABSEARCH, Inc. ( http://www.absearch.com/ ), and
the other is Economic Modeling Specialties, Inc. I am told that a third
Incubator business is considering a move to the new building. All of
these Incubator graduates seem to qualify as the type of "high tech"
businesses Alturas was intended to serve.

A CPA has also signed up for the new building. The City argues that this
is allowed by the Alturas rules as an "auxiliary" service, just as the
law firm was. A coffee kiosk is also contemplated.

the the people behind Time Lease LLC, the developer. The brochure for
the development identifies them as Jim & Linda Wallace.

Duncan Palmatier

Back to TOC