From: "Doug Jones" <credenda@moscow.com>
To: "'John Danahy'" <JDANAHY@turbonet.com>
Cc: "'Vision 20/20'" <vision2020@moscow.com>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 11:21 AM
Subject: Danahy on Body Counts

>Within the words of Douglas
> and others is a long history of intolerance.  From the many "crusades"
> liberate the "holy land" through five hundred years of bloodshed in
northern
> Ireland, many have died in the name of God!

John,
You didn't specify which Douglas you were referring to, but you really
don't want to get going down this path do you? You surely don't want to
get into a body count between Modernity and Christianity? It would take
centuries to catch up to Modernity's guillotines, warfare, nukes, and
death camps -- so much of it explicitly in the name of tolerance too.
More façade.

Doug Jones

Back to TOC