A Summer Potluck - Dinning with a Vision? (Maybe)

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Douglas wrote:

> Dear visionaries,
>
> Duncan exhorted me not to be timid, an exhortation to which I am
> unaccustomed. But the reason for my diffident offers to make myself scarce
> is that I have been given the heave-ho by tolerant pluralists more than
> once. Why, I remember the halcyon days back at KWSU when I was kicked off
> the air by free speech enthusiasts -- for something I said.

Well that isn't what most of us liberals would have advocated (I hope).
At least this liberal (moi) wouldn't.  What did you say?

On another note, I was wondering if anyone would be interesting in having
a potluck or something of that nature now that summer is here.  We could
have a theme like "Dining with a Vision!"  I'm so witty!!  ;o)  And all
the Visionaries from Vision2020 would be invited.  I think it would be fun
to have it at Friendship Square, to be symbolic and live by a metaphor!
But it might be too small.  Maybe East City Park?  Anyways just thought we
could enjoy the summer weather and each other's company face to face.
Anyways, an idea.

Yours

Daniel

Back to TOC