Re: Research

Hello Melynda Huskey,

> John Harrell  has assembled an interesting collection of ideas which are
> intended, I think, to demonstrate the pathology, or perhaps the criminality,
> of gay and lesbian people.

No that wasn't my intent.

As stated in the post, I had two reasons for the post:

1) to show to Daniel Kronemann and others that we all have a bag of
statistics which we can pull from to prove our case. I also said that the
next logical step for Daniel Kronemann would be to try to discredit the
sources, which you have attempted to do below. Stat wars and the associated
discredit wars are a waste of time and detract from the point at hand.
Volumes of statistics could be laid out and would just bore people to death.

2) to try to get this thread back back to the issues of indoctrination,
which in your previous post you have addressed, thank you.

Thank you for the discussion,
Cheers!
John Harrell