Re: Gay California teachers 'come out' in classroom

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for the discussion.

"Well I have much to say about this one.  And I don't apologize for it."

I guess me too, so here goes.

Thank you for your response. I will try to respond to most of
your comments by also pulling from my bag of statistics and then
try to bring us back on track as to the original purpose of
these discussions which is school indoctrination, who decides
what our children should be indoctrinated with, who should be
paying for the indoctrination of our children - these last few
issues you have not really addressed.

First, my bag of statistics will obviously be a different bag.
After seeing some of the facts from my bag of statistics, the
logical next step for you is to try to discredit the sources.
Well, guess what, I can do the same to your sources. So after
I present some of the facts from my bag of statistics maybe we
can stop the statistics games and get down to the real issues
as mentioned above.

Dr. Robert L. Spitzer, a psychiatric professor at Columbia
University, created a firestorm in May 2001, when he released
the results of his research at a meeting of the American
Psychiatric Association. Spitzer, who had spearheaded the
APA's decision in 1973 to declassify homosexuality as a
mental-health disorder, says his findings "show some people
can change from gay to straight, and we ought to acknowledge
that." This seems to be interesting regarding your comments
about the nature of homosexuality. Many homosexuals seem to
bounce from gay to straight and gay and straight many times,
it gets so confusing it doesn't surprise anyone that gays are
so confused. The most well-known of these is the actress
Anne Heche. There is no "gay gene". I could submit stat
after stat after stat on this issue, but I think just the
fact many homosexuals bounce around so much is enough for
the moment; so again, lets not play stat wars, they will
bore people to death.

There are also two very good organizations that help people
with their issue of sexual confusion, and these organizations
have testimonies of people that have successfully confronted
and solved their sexual problems:

Exodus International North America
P.O Box 540119
Orlando, Florida 32854
407-599-6872
407-599-0011 (fax)
888-264-0877 (toll free)
www.exodusnorthamerica.org

National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality
(NARTH)
16633 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 1340
Encino, CA 91436
818-789-4440
www.narth.com

Why would anyone desire to have children become homosexuals,
or to get then thinking about the "gay" lifestyle? I am saying
this for the children. But here are the statistics on the
dangers of the "gay" lifestyle. So after reading this, if you,
or anyone really loved children or anyone else for that
matter, why would you want to promote them into such a horrid
state of mental health anguish, physical health anguish, and
violent anguish.

Is the "Gay Behaviour Sick?" by Henry Makow Ph.D says,
[ http://toogoodreports.com/ ]
"Let´s look at gay behavior as defined by two gays, Marshall
Kirk and Hunter Madsen Ph.D., authors of "After the Ball:
How America will Conquer its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the
90´s (1989).

     In Chapter Six, they outline “ten categories of
     misbehavior,” drawn from their own experiences, wide
     reading and thousands of hours of conversation with
     hundreds of other gays...

     What follows are some highlights. As you read this, ask
     yourself if there is another human community, including
     the Mafia that could make these generalizations about
     itself. Ask yourself if we haven´t caught this disease,
     or at least the sniffles.

     - The authors say “a surprisingly high percentage” of
       pathological liars and con men are gay. This results
       from a natural habit of self-concealment, and leads to
       a stubborn self-deception about one´s own gayness and
       its implications.

     - They say gays suffer from a “narcissistic” personality
       disorder and they give this clinical description:
          “pathological self absorption, a need for constant
           attention and admiration, lack of empathy or concern
           for others, quickly bored, shallow, interested in
           fads, seductive, overemphasis on appearance,
           superficially charming, promiscuous, exploitative,
           preoccupied with remaining youthful, relationships
           alternate between over idealization and devaluation.”

      - As an example of this narcissism, the authors say “a
        very sizable proportion of gay men” who have been
        diagnosed HIV positive continue to have unprotected sex.

      - They say the majority of gays are extremely promiscuous
        and self-indulgent. They must continuously up the ante
        to achieve arousal. This begins with alcohol and drugs
        and includes such “forbidden” aspects of sex as
        wallowing in filth (fetishism and coprophilia) and
        sadomasochism, which involves violence.

      - They say many gays indulge in sex in public bathrooms
        and think it is antigay harassment when it is stopped.
        Many think they have a right to importune straight
        males, including children.

      - Many gays are “single minded sexual predators” fixated
        on youth and physical beauty alone. When it comes to
        the old or ugly, gays are “the real queerbashers.”
        Disillusioned themselves, they are cynical about love.

      - “Relationships between gay men don´t usually last
        very long.” They quickly tire of their partners and
        fall victim to temptation. The “cheating ratio of
        ‘married´ gay males, given enough time, approaches
        100%.”..."

The physical health problems are just as severe.
[ http://www.familyresearchinst.org/FRI_EduPamphlet3.html ]

The median age of death for homosexuals is virtually the same
nationwide--and, overall, less than 2% survived to old age.
If AIDS was the cause of death, the median age was 39. For the
829 gays who died of something other than AIDS, the median age
of death was 42, and 9% died old. The 163 lesbians had a median
age of death of 44, and 20% died old.

Two and eight-tenths percent (2.8%) of gays died violently.
They were 116 times more apt to be murdered; 24 times more apt
to commit suicide; and had a traffic-accident death-rate 18
times the rate of comparably-aged white males. Heart attacks,
cancer and liver failure were exceptionally common. Twenty
percent of lesbians died of murder, suicide, or accident--a
rate 487 times higher than that of white females aged 25-44.
The age distribution of samples of homosexuals in the scientific
literature from 1989 to 1992 suggests a similarly shortened
life-span.

The violence of homosexuals to homosexuals is staggering, I
wont give all those stats, but here is something interesting.

The top six U.S. male serial killers were all gay:
[ http://www.familyresearchinst.org/FRI_EduPamphlet4.html ]

   • Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;

   • John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago,
     burying them under his house and in his yard;

   • Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims
     into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash
     bags along the Los Angeles freeways;

   • Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in
     Illinois;

   • A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent
     27 Texas men and boys to their grave; and

   • Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers
     (he "made love" with their corpses).

With respect to the "gay" lifestyle and pedophilia, a new
position paper released by the Family Research Council in
Washington has combined results from many scholarly studies
and discovered a link between homosexuality and child
molestation.

The paper, entitled "Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse,"
[ http://www.frc.org/get/is02e3.cfm ]
was compiled by Dr. Timothy Daily, a senior fellow for
Culture Studies at Family Research Council. Peter Sprigg,
senior director of Culture Studies, concludes there is a
definite link between homosexuality and child molestation.
He points out the vast majority of child molesters are male,
and one-third of the victims of molestation are young boys.
The evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at
rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which
heterosexual men molest girls. A study of 457 male sex
offenders against children in Journal of Sex & Marital
Therapy found that "approximately one-third of these sexual
offenders directed their sexual activity against males."

So, I say diversity, not perversity; and enough of the stat
wars.

The idea of sodomy is what disgusts most people. It is
disgusting. And that is why I say not in front of my children
do you "come out." And I say this for the children. Now,
you might disagree with this, which brings us to the next
points in our discussion - indoctrination.

You agreed that indoctrination is what is occuring in the
government schools. So who gets to determine what the
values are for the indoctrination? Is true diversity
allowed in the indoctrination? For example, can the
government schools teach that God says that sodomy is
wrong? What about real tolerance for parents that disagree
and dont want to have any part of the system or parts of
the system? Why should money be forcibly taken from me to
indoctrinate children into a value system that I disagree
with?

With respect to my children they will eventually learn
about homosexuality - but not until they are emotionally,
mentally, sexually, physically, and spiritually mature
enough to handle it. And I get to determine that time,
not some teacher with an agenda.

Thank you for the discussion,
I am enjoying it,
Cheers!