RE: Freedom (was ACLU spam)

Very good question.  Where indeed!

MR

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Hansen [mailto:thansen@moscow.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 5:33 AM
To: Mark Rounds; vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: RE: Freedom (was ACLU spam)

Greetings Visionaires -

This topic brings to minda question (or dilemma) that was presented in my
freshman ethics class at North IDaho College a number of years ago.

Question:  How major of a crime would your closest and dearest friend have
to commit before you turn him/her in to the police?

Everybody draws a line somewhere to separate appropriate behavior from
inappropriate behavior.

Take care,

Tom Hansen

Work like you don't need the money.