Re: cat-skinners are profitable

visionaries,

I figured a way to raise money for the floundering school budget...

Great Investment
  I know that many are looking for investment opportunities and this
  may be the one for you.

  I am considering starting a cat farm in Mexico. I plan to start rather

  small, with about one million cats. Each cat will average about
  twelve kittens per year and the pelts can be sold for .20 cents for
  white ones and up to .40 for black ones. This will give me 12 million
  pelts per year which will be sold for an average price of .30 cents
  each. My gross revenue will be about three million per year which
  will average out to ten thousand each day, not counting Sundays and
  Holidays.

  Now, a good Mexican "cat man" can skin about 50 cats per day at a
  daily wage of $3.50 and it will take 663 cat skinners The net profit
  will be $8,200 per day.

  The cats would be fed on rats which multiply four times as fast as
  cats. I intend to start a rat farm adjacent to our cat farm. If I
start with
  a million, I would have four rats per day for each cat. The rats would

  be fed the carcasses of the cats that I skin. This will give each rat
  quarter of a cat. You can easily see that this is a clean operation
and
  completely self supporting. The cats will eat the rats and the rats
will
  eat the cats and I get the skins.

  Eventually, it is hoped to cross some snakes with the cats as
  snakes skin themselves twice a year and if this capability could be
  bred into the cats, I could save a considerable amount of labor
  costs.

  If you are interested in this great investment opportunity, please
  reply at your earliest convenience with your name and a certified
  check.

lemeno doug (formerly from southern New Mexico, where cats are prolific)

Back to TOC