Re: Gay California teachers 'come out' in classroom

I said "consenting individuals" not "consenting adults".  Since I am sure we
are all aware, like it or not, that some indidividuals under 18 are sexually
active.   What would I say about pedophilia if age of consent is changed to
12?  My view would not change, to be diagnosed (a DSM diagnosis) as a
pedophile sexual attraction/acts must be directed toward a child who has not
reached puberty, generally age 13 or younger.  The diagnosis is not made if
the individual is age 16 or younger or is less than five years older than
the child involved.
Amy Newsome

> Groups like NAMBLA are trying to lower the age of consent to 12 or below.
> Are those at 12 'consenting adults' also?  If it were lowered to 12, what
> would you then say about pedophilia.
>
> MR
>
> > > The purpose of the homosexual agenda is an attempt to normalize an
> > abnormal
> > > sexual preference.  What's next, normalizing an abnormal sexual
> preference
> > > such as pedophilia?  How about bestiality?  Where does the societal
line
> > get
> > > drawn?
> > >
> > > Mike Rush
> > >

> > Homosexuality is between consenting individuals, pedophilia and
bestiality
> > are not.  There's your line.

Back to TOC