Re: Gay California teachers 'come out' in classroom

John,

You're hypocritical.  You were the one who originally
posted the thread on this list about the Gay
California
teachers 'come out' classroom and then stated "not in
front of my children".  Yet you had no problem
exposing
anyone or their children who happened to be on the
moscow@vision2020 list to the topic of homosexuality.

There was at least one posting recently on this list
from a high school student.  Did you miss that
posting?
Should you be bringing topics like "sodomy" up in
front
of high school students on this list or should you
have
some respect for their parents who may not want their
children exposed to this?

-Scott

-- SNIP --