Missing cat

One of our kids, "Trouble," has been missing for over a week now. He's
never been away from home for more than 6 hours, so we're getting a bit
worried about him. He's got a white tummy and nose, grey & black tiger
stripes on his right side and tail, and mottled black & white patterns on
his left.

We live on Hathaway, near the Vista water tank on the east side of town.
Pictures and contact info are on the web page listed below:

http://www.pier37.com/missing/

Please, if you've seen him, let us know.

- The Harshbargers

Back to TOC