Superintendent Search--Advisory Panel Invitation

We have received the Nomination-Application form to be
a member of the Superintendent search Advisory Panel.  I
would have attached a copy but it could take more time
to load than many of you would have liked.

The Board invites interested community members to
complete a form and submit it for consideration.  A panel
of 15 to 20 will be selected to provide advice on the
selection of superintendent candidate finalists.  The board
will interview candidates on April 24 and 25 between
approximately 4 pm until 10 pm. each day.  The exact
times each day will depend on the number of candidates
brought forward from the initial screening conducted by
the consultants and the board (and, of course, on the
number of superintendent candidates).

Panelists need to be available for all interviews so that the
panel's advice reflects an unbiased evaluation of each
candidate.

Email or call me if you would like to receive an
application for yourself or if you would like to nominate
someone else (preferably with her or his knowledge and
consent).

Forms need to be submitted on or before April 14.

ANY AND ALL COMMUNITY MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO
SIT IN ON ALL OR PART OF THE INTERVIEWS AND WILL
RECEIVE AN EVALUATION FORM TO COMPLETE (it will,
as I understand it, be a different form from the advisory
panel form).  The exact times and place of the interviews
will be determined and posted.

Thank you for your consideration.

Mike Curley

Michael E.Curley