RE: Ineresting Editorial

Greetings Visionaires -

There was an interesting analogy concerning treatment/torture of prisoners
on television the other night.  It was all summed up with one question at
the end of the show.

Scenario:  Your son or daughter has been kidnapped.  The kidnapper has been
apprehended.  You (and the police) have been informed by the kidnapper that
your son or daughter has been buried (alive) in a box with enough oxygen to
last three more hours.

Question:  How far would you go to force the kidnapper to tell you where
your son or daughter is located?

This same scenario (with minimum modifications) can be applied to these
prisoners and the potential for future terrorist attacks against the US.

Take care,

Tom Hansen

Back to TOC