Re: Ineresting Editorial

Archie,

     What would you suggest as an alternative to the way in which the
suspects are being detained at this time?  I don't believe that allowing
them to bond out on their own recognizance would prove to be a wise
move.  What about keeping them at the Walt Disney Hotel in Florida?  That
could be considered torture by some.  I feel sure that any conditions they
are subjected to would beat the heck out of the way you were treated if
you were ever imprisoned under their control.

Clint Payton
email: tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Archie wrote:

> They may be criminals, maybe not. That's the whole issue.  Just be cause they were taken into
> custody doesn't mean much.  It could be you, and will be if you don't doubt it.

Back to TOC