radio free moscow

I agree with Susan.  Radio Free Moscow is an important cause to support.  Even though I have a limited family income while I'm in school, we are giving $25.  I hold the privelege of American citizenship high enough to know that free speech is priceless.

There is a meeting a Radio Free Moscow community meeting coming up, Thursday Jan. 31 at 7:00 pm, at the 1912 Bldg.  Please forgive me, if this meeting has already been announced here on 2020 -- I confess I delete almost all messages without reading, only dropping to check in on the 'vision' now & then.

Just think of all the interesting community produced programming there could be!  How about community radio theater, or even a radio forum like this cyber-chat, but actual real voices speaking their minds?   Or a Health Education Show, really local news, and broadcasts of local live music?

Re school levy I hold to the old adage "it will be a great day when the schools get all the money they need and the air force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber..."

Respectfully submitted,

Sharon Sullivan

Back to TOC