radio free moscow

Visionaries,

I was delighted to read about the prospect of a local, volunteer, non-commercial, low-power, FM radio station, "Radio Free Moscow." Radio journalist Leigh Robartes is spearheading the idea, it appears. Because I have such high regard for Leigh Robartes and his work, I have decided to pledge $25 per month for 12 months, to assist with the start-up costs. Although I know that hardly makes a dent in the start-up expenses, I would like to challenge other Visionaries to make a monthly pledge (whatever you can afford) as well.

For information on where to send contributions, contact:
Leigh Robartes 892-9299, or e-mail radiofreemoscow@hotmail.com

Cordially,
Susan Palmer

Back to TOC