Re: Bonanza and Pizza Pipeline

Reasons for not making a profit...increased cost of utilities, labor,
products used in the meals.  Another reason MAY be increased number of
"bad" checks and difficulty in collections.  Although I would think most
paid cash for the pizza slices.  Internal theft by employees MAY also add
to a diminished profit.  Finally, a decrease in the number of customers.
Many costs associated with operating a business are fixed such as
utilities, insurance, minimum staffing, and rent.

These are just suggestions and observations.  I have no "inside"
information on these businesses.

WMSteed@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/16/02 9:01:32 PM, tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu writes:
>
> << What is the story on two relatively long-time
> Moscow establishments closing up shop? >>
>
> Not making any profit?  I, for one, will not miss a Main Street trash
> generator.
>
> Walter Steed

Back to TOC