Unidentified subject!

Representative Trail;

I am stunned at the sheer audacity of any members of the Idaho legislature
to even consider overturning a voter-approved initiative.  It is demeaning,
to say the least, that any member would ignore 'the voice of your
consituents" to even consider debating.  Yes, I am aware of claims such as
'outside interests' led to the development of the initiative--regardless,
the voters spoke--period.  You should all be championing the voter voice,
not searching for weak, potentially self-serving arguments to promote
yourselves and your public positions.   Besides, it seems that we have far
more important issues to address, such as funding for K-higher education. .
.  Finally, please do not position yourself by stating that you are
reflecting your consituents voices--that is not right, as we have already
spoken.

John Davis
Moscow