Re: Petition to Governor Kempthorne

All,

The petition Lori referred to, asks the governor to postpone, rather than
rescind the tax cuts.  I believe people felt that even a postponement
might be hard to get, but more likely than rescinding.  If anyone desires,
I believe they can also get copies of the petition at Book People to
disseminate further.

Mac Cantrell

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Lori Keenan wrote:

> Dear Visionaries,
>
> Anyone interested in sending Governor Kempthorne a message about the
> alarming dismantling of higher education in the state, please sign the
> petition available at Bookpeople, which asks him to rescind last year's
> tax cut.
>
> Thanks,
> Lori Keenan

Back to TOC