FW: us-unite.org loves you

debbie!
you have changed our course with your email.  don't know if you have any
idea.  when we realized posters we put up for our friends would make it to
do some good across the country, we followed your lead and put up more
posters with ideas from people from around the country.  anyway, because you
started the ball rolling and told us there was somebody out there who could
use our  anti-hate posters, we have sent out TENS OF THOUSANDS of posters.

a reporter from the Albany Times Union is doing a story on how you and our
family is getting posters out.  we have requested that they print a helpful
poster in their paper with the article.

the reporter wants to talk to you, too.  so, if you're into it, let's get
the story out and get a newspaper to help its area do what you have done at
Wash. State!  they'll be an example for all.

we got on AOL's guidestar emergency help page, but their next "build" isn't
until Oct. 1 and they have asked us to get any publicity possible until
then.

mike and i love you, of course.  but we've already said that.

Kristie is cool.  She's a reporter up in Albany (back in albany, to you).
she printed up a poster when we were on the phone.

her email is  kgustafson@timesunion.com

if you can get local press to help out in your area, we will help you in any
way we can.

tell kristie we said hi.

and thank you for inspiring us to not sleep anymore!  we feel great about
helping people this way.  and i know you do too.