From: TEX [mailto:tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 8:10 AM
To: Tom Hansen
Cc: Moscow Vision 2020
Subject: RE: this applies to Iran and Iraq as well!

He already answered that question, Tom.  Why don't you go back and read
for content instead of contention.

Also, I hope that noone reading this thread is actually ignorant enough to
believe that what we are about to do to Afghanistan will in any way
"guarantee the safety of all US citizens, US military installations, and
US embassies throughout the world"...

Just because revenge and retaliation is the only answer the government can
come up with does NOT mean it is the correct answer.

           Clint "Tex" Payton
       email: tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu

Back to TOC