RE: this applies to Iran and Iraq as well!

Outstanding.  As for memorials, I lost two friends in the embassy
attacks, worked the crisis action center at HQ USCENTCOM immediately
following those attacks, and found myself on an aircraft with others
headed to the Middle East 72-hours later.  This is a tough situation
that calls for a tough response.  There are no easy answers to this one.
Also, there have been some that have stated the present adminstration
was caught with its head in the sand.  Let's remember the previous
administration spent the past 8-years gutting the military and our
intelligence capabilities.  They left quite a mess for President Bush to
clean up.  I have confidence that he will -- the alternative is too
terrible to consider.

Just another airman,

Phil Cooper

Back to TOC