Re: FW: Nostradamus' prediction on WWIII

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, Shahab Mesbah wrote:

> Dear friends,
> I am not sure if this is real... if it is, it is scary.
> "Your brother in arms"
> Shahab...
>
> >  Nostradamus' prediction on WWIII:
> >
> >  "In the year of the new century and nine months,
> > From the sky will come a great King of Terror...

This is a hoax. It was written several years ago by a high school student
doing a critical analysis on Nostradamus. Someone is passing it around as
a sick, sick joke.

Jean C
 "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
     Eleanor Roosevelt
http://www.uidaho.edu/~bjcraw/

Back to TOC