Re: [Vandal] Aerial Photograph of Old Moscow

Thanks very much for posting the old photos.

I find one thing very interesting on the Aerial Photograph of Old Moscow.  In front (south) of the 1912 building are many houses where the current Moscow High School is.  Apparently when the current high school was build that location was at least partially occupied and the 1912 building was landlocked for space.  Citizens of the day found it important enough to keep the school near downtown so they went to to the expense of purchasing and demoing those houses to build the current school.

We face a very similar decision in the next year with the issue of building a new high school.

David

David Nelson
Nelson & Roseme, Inc.
Phone 208 883-7699