Vision Meeting

Members,

Today, with the help of Art Brown, we proceeded with the first major steps
in the realization of a Smart Community.   I would like to thank all the
participants for their valuable and helpful comments/ideas and suggestions.
I have attached a copy of our vision statement; organizational structure,
and our action plans for the future.

Without your help and insight, the first major planning process would not
have been a success.

Once again thank you and be prepared to work.

Barbara Richardson
Latah Economic Development Council
121 Sweet Ave.
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 885-2832
(208) 885-3803 (fax)
edc@moscow.com
www.moscow.com/edc

Greater Smart Palouse Minutes- final.doc

Back to TOC