Re: mall tree removal request information

What a goofy mind set...cutting down the trees for better visibility  of
business from the road.
Strip Mall....Strip Mining....same game I guess.
What was the concept of planting the trees in the first place.?
Were there some sort of forward thinking individuals 20 years ago that made
it a requirement? If so maybe we ought to support that.
Lets see here...is there a large percentage of folks lost and just aimlessly
wandering around like cattle until they see a place to shop...or are they
somewhat intelligent and know what they need and can figure out where they
are going in the first place.
Its like a dumbing down of the population so they can get good
subliminal....reception.
  Heck...With building visibility as a criteria for business let us consider
down town.
In order to expose the front of the buildings on the west side of main
street to the US 95 traffic traveling north on washington. We would have to
tear down the east side...and visa versa to expose south bound 95 traffic to
the east building fronts.

  Using security as an excuse is just plain lame....with that sort of
reasoning we ought to cut down the arboretums and not be planting trees
along the Chipman trail.

Lets stand on the side of the fence...that is in fact plainly greener.

David Sarff