Citizen Community Goal-Setting

Dear Visionaries:  Following up on last February's "community caucus" about
where Moscow and its environs are headed in the future, a group of us got
together to form a kind of steering (planning) committee to review the Feb.
proceedings and to look at priorities facing us. We would like to continue
this effort and have set June 8 (Thursday), 7 PM, for a second meeting.
Anyone interested in joining this effort is welcome to come on board. As
space can be a problem (we have no budget to rent space) we need to know
about two weeks in advance who wants to participate. Kindly let me know
accordingly.
  The attachement lays out the main substance of our discussion on May 8,
which we intend to massage further next time. Yours truly.  Ken Medlin

Caucus_Plang._Committee

Back to TOC