Re: Latah County Board Of County Commissioners Agenda for 11-01-1999

Community Guardian:
I never have been appointed a community guardian, but I do recall that a
friend of mine did serve in that capacity.
My recollection: a community guardian is appointed by the county to serve as
a representative for persons who due to mental capacity, illness or accident
are unable to represent themselves in terms of residence or medical decision
or something similar.
I would appreciate a message from someone more familiar with the program to
make sure this is correct....
BL