Re: Mushroom hike

At 04:37 PM 10/13/1999 -0700, Don Coombs wrote:

>Larry Evans comes highly recommended as a foray leader -- He was on the
>cover of last spring's issue of Mushroom the Journal of Wild Mushrooming,
>and is one of our contributing editors.

The email address I gave for more information was incorrect; it is actually
martens@pcei.org.  But this posting comes very late, since the foray is
tomorrow.

Bob Hoffmann                         229 East C St., Suite B
Alt-Escape Adventures                Moscow, ID  83843  USA
http://www.alt-escape.com            Phone: (208) 883-0642
                                     Fax: 1-800-683-3799

Back to TOC