"War on Drugs" discussion at UI Law School 10/25

Per Don Coombs "welcome postings" message...I hope a
few people will find this of interest.  I pulled this
from the Food Co-op Bulletin Board.  I believe more
information on this event will soon be posted on
V2020.

***************

Is There Justice in the War on Drugs?
Monday, Oct. 25th at 7 p.m. in the UI College of Law
Courtroom

The UI chapters of the National Lawyer's Guild and the
Minority
Law Students Associaton are presenting this event
featuring Nora
Callahan, executive director of the November
Coalition.

=====