Welcome postings

Postings such as Bill London's one about the Interface CEO's upcoming
lecture are, I think, one of the greatest virtues of this list.  I plan to
attend the lecture, and wouldn't have known about it without this posting.

I would urge everyone who learns of a local lecture, recital, tour, film
etc. that interests them and that isn't being widely publicized to make a
habit of posting a short notice like Bill's to inform those of us who might
share their interest.

John Francis
311 East 6th St., #2
Moscow, ID 83843