Re: Netiquette Nazi

Please allow me to apologize if I offended anyone with my posting which
contained the following (or something like it) . . .

"I'd like to share my disgust with the list."

Upon reading that in my digest I was shocked to see that I indicated I was
disgusted with the list.  That wasn't my intention.  I'm not disgusted WITH
the list.  I just had a digust that I wanted to share.  Many of the posts
which hit the list were evidence of my disgust, but they did not create the
disgust which I possessed long before I found Vision2020...

Anyway, how about that cat mutilator?

Erik O'Daniel
IDAHO!

English . .  what a stupid language.  Carthago delenda est...

Back to TOC