Re: Moscownians?

Near Troy, on Mica Mountain is an old mica mine (mica was used as substitute
for glass and then in early electrical equipment).  The mica there is known
as Muscovite (named for a similar deposit near Moscow, Russia).
I always thought that was cosmic enough to cause me to label Moscow
residents as Muscovites also.  Not that the connection is clearly rational,
but on some level made sense to me at one time....
BL