thistle thief

At 03:29 PM 7/28/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Re: Moscow citizen who brazenly and publicly admitted violating city
>ordinance by pulling thistles from city property where they were growing in
>violation of city and county ordinances:
>
>My understanding is that this citizen has fled the state.

Hopefully this citizen has remained in the state. Just at an unknown
location to you.  I could see how if this happened, you would think they
left the state.  If she left the jurisdiction of the state where the
heinous crime was committed, then time for the statute of limitations is
halted until said person's return.  So if you were mistaken and the person
is still within the state, then they can come out of hiding much sooner.

Marc

Back to TOC