Corridor Oridnance Posted

Visionaries:

The latest version of the Pullman-Moscow Corridor Ordinance is posted on
our web site at: http://www.moscow.com/pcei/corridor.htm  This version is
current as of July 15.

The Pullman Chamber of Commerce faxed their membership Friday saying that
their Board of Directors is unanimously supporting development of the
corridor.

Also, if you need a ride from Moscow or Pullman to the hearing in Colfax
tonight, email me at this address.  I will check email by 6pm and leave
shortly thereafter.

Tom

Thomas C. Lamar, Executive Director

Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute
P O Box 8596; 112 West 4th St; Suite #1
Moscow ID 83843-1096
Phone (208)882-1444; Fax (208)882-8029
url:  http://www.moscow.com/pcei

Please note our individual staff email addresses below:

Thomas C. Lamar, Executive Director: lamar@pcei.org
Kimi Lucas, Office Manager lester@pcei.org
Laurie Gardes, Financial Manager:  gardes@pcei.org
Anita Grover, Watersheds: grover@pcei.org
Peggy Adams, Watersheds/Food Systems: adams@pcei.org
Ashley Martens, Environmental Education: martens@pcei.org
Jon Barrett, Idaho Smart Growth:  smartgro@micron.net
Elaine Clegg, Idaho Smart Growth:  eclegg@micron.net

Celebrating thirteen years of connecting people, place and community.