Re: Mahatma Gandhi quote

This would be an interesting page if:
1) The author of the page wasn't selling a book
2) The author does not list Gandhi's autobiography amogst his sources
3) The author didn't "filter" his view of Gandhi the way he claims history
"filters" nonviolence

The quote, FYI, is in Gandhi's autobiography. I doubt is was ghostwritten.
If you want a sourcebook on what Gandhi thinks, maybe you should look there.

--
"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will
look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest."
  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Back to TOC